Seasoned Generalist with a dual MBA/Master of HR and progressive leadership roles at a Fortune 50 company. Trusted advisor with extensive history influencing, building relationships with and presenting to employees at all levels including the C-suite. Hands on experience with high complexity employee and labor relations issues. Strategic business partner, people leader and change agent with record of successfully designing, socializing and implementing global programs and initiatives. Some key career experiences to date:
• Completed a CHRO sponsored HR leadership program with key roles in compensation, labor relations and talent.
• Served as the HR leader overseeing HQ operations for a 2,000 employee, $1.8B valued division. Held HR project management responsibility for restructuring the U.S. organization and spinning the finished goods portion of the group off in a deal valued at $440M.
• Manage U.S. and global benefit programs supporting 30,000+ lives, delivering savings of $200M+ through plan design and procurement activities.
• Currently lead U.S. compensation/benefits M&A&D activities. Recently completed a divestiture valued at $127.5M.
• Sit on North American benefit investment committee ($4B assets under management).
You can connect with me via Twitter @RoryCTrotterJr and reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialties: Talent Management | Total Rewards | Employee and Labor Relations | Training and Development | Diversity and Inclusion | Performance Management | Staffing | Executive Pay | Coaching | Communications | Project Management | Vendor Management | Benefit Plan Design and Compliance | Mergers and Acquisitions | Contract Negotiations | Budget Management | ERISA | Corporate Governance